Continue reading if you are interested in playing Bitcoin Blackjack online in Australia. Some of the topics covered include the basic rules for playing Blackjack, tips to improve your chances of winning and how to get started playing Blackjack at a Bitcoin casino.
What is Blackjack?
Blackjack is a popular casino card game. It is a player versus dealer game with the object being to build a hand that is closer to 21 than the dealers without going over. A player who goes over 21 “busts” and it is an automatic loss. Unlike many casino games where the outcome is entirely determined by chance, players can employ a strategy in Blackjack that improves their chances of winning. Blackjack offers some of the best odds in the casino which is one of the reasons for its popularity with players. When played correctly the house edge in Blackjack can be as low as 0.5%.
What are Bitcoin Casinos?
A Bitcoin casino is simply an online casino Australia based players and others can play at using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Deposits and withdrawals are made using a cryptocurrency as opposed to a fiat currency like the Australian dollar or Euros. Many Bitcoin casinos offer the same games found at other online gambling sites including slots, Blackjack and other table games. Some Bitcoin casinos only accept cryptocurrency while others allow the use of fiat currency as well.
Play Bitcoin Blackjack in Australian Casinos
Blackjack has existed for many years, way before even Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were conceived. However, the evolution that ushered this wonderful casino game into the cryptocurrency ecosystem dates back to the 13th and 14th centuries when card games were introduced to Europe from the Middle East. However, the first reference to card playing in Australia goes back to the 1800s, and this is where it started to gain the massive popularity it enjoys today. As time progressed, the brick-and-mortar casinos introduced cards games, but it was not until the 1960s when Australian casinos started mainstreaming blackjack.
In the late 1980’s wave when the internet first became mainstream in Australia, blackjack started riding the online casinos to become the efficient and paperless online game we know today. In a twisted turn of events, the world woke up to a groundbreaking peer-to-peer network technology in In 2008, known as the blockchain. This new technology promised to unlock new economic value across different industries, and upon realizing the massive potential it presented in terms of lowering costs and enhancing security, online casinos in Australia also jumped in.
Indeed, there are multiple online casinos in Australia offering a wide range of bitcoin-friendly blackjack variants, and you’ll be hard-pressed to find an online casino in Australia that doesn’t offer blackjack.
An talking about bitcoin-friendly blackjack games, King Billy is one of the leading hybrid online casinos in Australia. The term hybrid means that the casino allows players to use both Fiat currency and cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin as a banking method.
To get started playing Blackjack at a Bitcoin casino Australia players will need to find a site that offers the game and register. After registering deposit funds to your account using an accepted cryptocurrency and you are ready to play. Select the particular Blackjack game you are interested in and click to load the game directly in your browser.
How To Win at Bitcoin Blackjack Casino
Whilst most people opine that blackjack is a game of luck, some believe that it boils down to skills. If you’re looking to try your blackjack luck in an Australian online casino, there you can use our little advice, practice, and a mathematical-based approach, you can walk away as a winner. After all, the cards in most online bitcoin blackjack formats are continuously shuffled, rendering card counting useless.
Here are the three bitcoin blackjack strategies:
Basic Bitcoin Blackjack Strategy
The primary golden rule when playing online bitcoin blackjack is to always double down once dealt with a hand of 11 or less against a dealer’s hand of 6 or less. As long as you beat the dealer, this basic strategy doubles your winnings.
Another golden blackjack rule is to always ensure you split two aces, as it opens possibilities of hitting a double blackjack.
Along with these basic rules, there are other popular blackjack strategies. The Martin Gale Bitcoin Blackjack Strategy is the most prominent, and it advocates for a player starting with a bet of 1 unit and doubling their wager with each loss until they win and then reverting to the initial bet amount.
Martin Gale Bitcoin Blackjack Strategy
One of the major reasons why the Martin Gale Bitcoin Blackjack Strategy is popular is because of its easy approach. Needless to say, you may encounter a losing streak of more than 10 losing bets consecutively, but from a positive perspective, you could hit hitting an equal number of winning wagers or more.
Advanced Bitcoin Blackjack Strategy
Although the basic strategy primarily focuses on the general blackjack aspect the advanced Bitcoin blackjack strategies take everything to a whole different level. Basically, advanced bitcoin blackjack advocates for the player against doubling their bet if their hand is 10 or less against a dealer displaying a 2.
Conservative Bitcoin Blackjack Strategy
Despite the conservative tag, this blackjack strategy requires you to increase your wager with each winning one. Assuming your initial wager is 1 BTC and you win, your preceding bet should be at least 1.5 BTC.
Basically, it is a variation of the Martin Gale strategy but with a fresh twist of increasing your wagers with wins and countering it with losses. By limiting your bitcoin blackjack bets in line with your bankroll, the conservative bitcoin strategy can waldo improve your chances of not walking out empty-handed.
You are likely to come across different variations of online Blackjack but the basic rules are essentially the same:
- - Players and the dealer each initially receive 2 cards. One of the dealer’s cards will be face down while the other is dealt face up.
- - In Blackjack numbered cards are worth their numerical value, face cards (Jack, Queen and King) count as 10 and Aces count as either 1 or 11 depending on what works best for your hand.
- - After the initial deal players have the option to “stay” (take no card) or “hit” (take another card). Players may continue to hit until they are satisfied with their hand or they “bust” (hand total is over 21). If the player busts they lose no matter what cards the dealer has even if the dealer ends up busting also.
- - In most Blackjack games after receiving their first two cards a player has the option to “double down”. This means they double their original stake and take 1 card only. If a player’s first two cards are of equal value they may choose to split their cards. The player must then match their original stake and they play each of the split cards as a separate hand.
- - The dealer draws additional cards last. As long as their hand totals 16 or less the dealer is required to draw another card.
- - If the dealer goes over 21 they bust and all players who haven’t busted win. If a player is closer to 21 than the dealer the player wins. If the dealer is closer to 21 than the player, the dealer wins. Should the dealer and player have equal hands it’s a “push” (tie) and the player keeps their stake. An Ace and a ten (10 or a face card) is Blackjack and the best hand in the game. It beats all other hands and usually pays 1.5 X.
Bitcoin Blackjack Tips
There are a few things players can do when playing Blackjack that will improve their chance of winning:
- - Learn the game: Blackjack has a basic strategy for when players should hit or stay based on their cards and the one card the dealer is showing. Basic Blackjack strategy is no secret and can be found all over the internet. When played correctly the house edge in Blackjack can be as low as 0.5 percent. However the house edge increases significantly when players don’t know basic strategy.
- - Use bonuses: If you are going to play anyway it only makes sense to take advantage of bonus offers. You can increase your bankroll and place some bets using the casino's money.
- - Stick to your budget: Determine what your budget is and make sure you stay within it. Decide how long you want to play and place your bets accordingly with your budget in mind.
Live Bitcoin Blackjack
Live dealer games are a true revolution in the gambling industry. Unlike in the typical online casinos where interaction is restricted to the player with the game’s interface, live bitcoin blackjack elevates the one-man gaming experience into a more interactive one.
Players are able to access the ultimate casino gaming experience at the comfort of their homes with live gameplay, live interaction, and live croupier to guide you on your blackjack adventure, and hopefully, a winning streak worth remembering.
As leaders in the crypto gaming sphere, King Billy Casino Australia has an ace up our sleeve. You can place your wagers using different crypto coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Dogecoin.
Better yet, you’ll never have a dull moment at King Billy as we give you access to household blackjack titles, tested heroes, and new kids on the block including American Blackjack, European Blackjack, Vegas Strip Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, and Speed Baccarat.
How BTC Blackjack is Played
As a player, the primary objective of playing blackjack is to beat the computer or the live dealer in getting scoring a hand that is as close to 21 as possible. And this can happen by either forcing the dealer to bust or outscoring them.
And just like in the traditional casinos, the computer or dealer will stand on 17, and this is where you pounce, considering Bitcoin blackjack is provably fair. This means you can independently verify whether the draws are 100% random or not, which is a missing element in the traditional online blackjack.
Needless to say, Blackjack may sometimes involve several players. However, you need to know that you’re playing against the dealer and not the other punters. And for this reason, their hands at the table won’t affect your winning or losing outcome.
Bitcoin Blackjack Card Values
Blackjack employs the conventional deck of 52 cards, which makes suits irrelevant. In terms of gameplay, the card values are assigned as follows:
All the cards, except J, Q, K, and Ace are counted at their face value. As such, any card from 2 to 10 represents its own face value.
Face cards, on the other hand, are counted at 10. And they include J, Q, and K.
Ace doubles as either 1 or 11, depending on which value favors your hand.
Is bitcoin blackjack legal?
The legality of Bitcoin casinos is pegged on the laws governing the country you’re playing from or live in. If you are an Australian player you shouldn’t have a problem playing in a Bitcoin Casino like King Billy.
How to play bitcoin blackjack?
Playing bitcoin blackjack in an online casino is simple. Simply visit any bitcoin-friendly casino, register a player’s account, fund your account using bitcoin, and start playing your favorite game.