Live Casino India
While for newbies and those who have played only RNG-based gambling machines, live casino games can seem complicated and confusing, it's actually easy to start playing card and table games such as Teen Patti, Roulette and Blackjack live. It's essentially a live webcast of a real croupier spinning the roulette wheels and presenting cards from the provider's studio or casino.
Providing the experience of playing at a B&M venue, live dealer titles also include a social element allowing you to interact with the croupiers and other players. So, whether you're skeptical of RNG-based gambling or simply want a more immersive gambling experience, this guide to live casino in India will help you understand many important aspects.
Essentials of Live Casino Games
While iGaming platforms provide a huge range of gaming options and allow you to play from virtually any location, B&M gambling venues offer head-to-head interaction and atmosphere. The idea behind live casino is to provide a gambling experience that brings together the best aspects of both B&M and online casino. With Evolution being the pioneer in the live dealer games segment, there are several providers having a hand in popularizing the new concept including Ezugi, Gameart, Yggdrasil and Fazi.
How Live Casino India Works
So, to get a better understanding of how this works, let's take a look behind the scenes at the live streaming casino games:
- Indian live casinos have large teams of experts responsible for making the broadcasts ready and running smoothly. The process is so demanding that it resembles filming a movie, so such teams include camera operators, sound and light engineers, IT specialists and others. Last but not least, the most important thing about live casino India games for real money is that the gameplay is run by professional croupiers.
- The broadcast location can be either a specially equipped studio or a B&M casino, so you have the option to virtually walk into a land-based gambling venue without leaving your home.
- All the gameplay is on the display of your device, whether it's a desktop or a smartphone. However, in addition to being able to watch the entire gameplay, you can also interact with croupier and other players via live chat, thereby adding a social aspect to the game.
While RNG-based machines allow you to play against the computer, live casino India titles humanize the gaming experience. By playing Live Roulette or Blackjack, you can interact with professional croupiers who are knowledgeable and very friendly.
Live Casino India Bonus
Types of Live Casino India Bonuses
So, here are a few popular types of live casino India bonuses:
- A welcome bonus for those who wish to play live dealers. Since casinos may offer different types of sign-up bonuses, this could be one among them.
- The reloadable deposit bonus is awarded as a percentage of the deposit amount. This is different from the welcome offer, as it is specifically reserved for returning players.
- Cashback as a percentage of the amount of money wagered or lost when playing live dealer games.
- Various perks and rewards for loyal players participating in a casino VIP program.
Before you accept (or reject) a live casino offer, read the T&C carefully. Pay particular attention to the wagering requirements and the games involved. So, if the wagering requirements of the bonus are too high - and even more so if there are any other conditions or restrictions - it may be better to decline the offer.
Most Played Live Casino India Games
Live dealer games are now an integral part of the gaming portfolios of many Indian online casinos. By selecting this section, you will find a plethora of stunning titles. However, given the specifics of the Indian gambling market and some cultural peculiarities of Indian gamblers, there are a few live casino India games that are most in-demand - check them out below:
- Teen Patti. A sort of modified version of Three Card Brag, and similar in many ways to poker, this game of both luck and strategy resonates most with Indian gambling enthusiasts.
- Blackjack. When playing this classic game, you'll be up against the dealer trying to collect a hand worth up to 21 points (but no more). With an optimum betting strategy, you'll virtually eliminate the house edge, and that's an important feature of this card game.
- Roulette. With its roots going back to Renaissance France, this game, with its sector-divided wheel and multiple betting options, is one of the best known in the world today. Although the betting table looks quite complex, all you have to do is bet on where the ball will fall when the wheel stops.
- Baccarat. In some ways similar to blackjack, this game has also benefited from the live casino format and can be a great option for those who want to try their hand at a card game with straightforward game rules.
- Andar Bahar. Played with a 52-card deck, this game invites you to bet on either side (Andar or Bahar), thus predicting which side will get the most valuable card first.
Moreover, there are many varieties of the above games differing in terms of game rules, betting ranges and some gameplay features. While you're unlikely to find free live dealers (as they are quite costly to set up), with a good casino bonus, you can try any live dealer game with minimal risk of losing money.
How to Play Live Casino India Games for Real Money
Today, the iGaming market in India is literally overflowing with platforms offering live dealer games, so choosing a good place to gamble can be a challenge. However, the first thing you should do is choose the right casino. So, here are a few criteria to consider when looking for the best website with a live casino section:
- License and operator. Give preference to platforms licensed by Curacao eGaming, MGA and some other reputable regulators. Also, check the information about the casino operator to find out if it is trustworthy.
- Games and providers. While there are plenty of studios trying their hand at the live casino India segment, we recommend opting for iGaming platforms powered by Evolution, Ezugi, Gameart, Yggdrasil and Fazi.
- Banking. Make sure that the casino of your choice supports convenient payment methods and processes payments as fast as possible.
- Support. Any good Indian casino provides round-the-clock player support with specialist staff available through several channels.
By choosing a good casino, you'll make a great contribution to your excellent gambling experience since you won't have to be distracted by unnecessary things. Now open an account according to the casino's instructions, make a deposit, activate the bonus (optional) and enjoy the awesome live dealer card and table games.
What is a live casino?
This is a separate section of the iGaming platform offering games that are broadcast from specially equipped studios or land-based casino lounges.
How to play live dealer games?
You can play these games just as you would at a B&M venue, with the difference that you'll be in the comfort of your own home while watching the action on your laptop or mobile and giving the dealer commands via live chat.
What is the best live online casino in India?
The best live casino in India is the option that suits you best. However, to choose a trustworthy website, check a few important things including license, operator, providers, available games, supported banking options and customer support.