Casino's basic product - is live roulette, because it presents a challenge that gamers want when they seek the thrills they can only get at casinos. A typical roulette wheel has 38 numbers depending on version and will start when you place wagers. The live-action that some casinos bring makes it as real as being at a brick-and-mortar gambling house.
The King Billy Kingdom in New Zealand has a variation of roulette games for players looking for thrills with wins. This article looks at all angles to consider when playing for real money and live casinos and why King Billy Casino is the only site playing for Kiwis.
Why Should Players Choose Games With a Live Dealer?
Live roulette and other games you can play at King Billy Casino have a list of benefits.
You no longer have to go to Vegas or any other gambling city to play these games when you can stream live dealer roulette through your smartphone. You need no special equipment, as game developers and providers take care of everything. All you need is a great connection to the internet and a proper medium.
His Majesty’s Kingdom is benevolent in its bonus offers, as the initial promotion lets you into the gaming arena like the noble you are. Your deposits are matched to 100% to give you double your deposits to play with in your venture.
Easy to Play
You may have to play standard roulette first to get the hang of it, but this game is one of the easiest to play. Apply a few strategies, and you have everything you need to get the best game of your gaming days. Add the thrill of playing with live dealers and a small audience to all that, and your gaming session will be on to the next level.
You have to wager to play live dealer games as they are unavailable to free gamers. If you are looking for a demo in roulette, the standard version that King Billy Casino also carries is as close as you can get.
How to Play Live Roulette Casino Games
First, register an account in the Kingdom, fund it with a minimum of NZ$10, and start playing. The casino will entice you with a welcome bonus that you will be wise to accept if you want to double the money you have to play live roulette, then you will be all set to get the game going.
Live casino roulette features a live dealer who will watch over the whole setup, so you place bets, spin the wheel, and watch as the magic happens. No RNG tech is necessary here, as the dealer will call the numbers as they see them.
Top 3 Strategies in Live Roulette and Betting Systems
There are three versions of the game:
- European roulette – the wheel has 37 numbers and a 97.3% RTP.
- American roulette - has 38 numbers on the wheel and a 94.74% RTP.
- French roulette – has 37 numbers and a 93-94.5% RTP.
The three are similar except for the numbers on the wheel, the zeros, and the RTP. European live dealer roulette has the highest RTP of the three and is an easy favourite of many gamers.
The most popular strategies for roulette are Martingale, D’Alembert, and Fibonacci Sequence.
Most beginners like this strategy as it launches them into this game in a steady flow. It’s quite simple, too: each time you lose, double your stake, and with each win, return your numbers to what they were when you started gambling. For instance, NZ$2 is your initial bet size. If you place it and win, lose, win, lose, you want to circle back to the NZ$2 still regardless of how much you win, but double the last bet if you lose to make up for all the losses.
This one’s more advanced but still relatively easy to follow. Establish the size of your bankroll, and then start betting with just 1% of it. Start with 5 units of currency and subtract one if you win. You will, likewise, add one unit with each loss.
This strategy applies an easy sequence: adding the following number to the one before it to create a sequence as follows: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55. So, if you place a bet of NZ$1 and lose, place another for NZ$2 – recommended to start at 2 for a quicker jump – then another loss takes you to (1+2) = NZ$3. If you keep losing and get a win at the NZ$8 bet, you double your wins to get NZ$16, but the Fibonacci rules direct you to dial back two bets to place a NZ$3 bet. It goes on and on.
King Billy Casino’s Live Roulette Games
King Billy Casino carries all popular variations of live roulette:
- French roulette is a traditional version of the popular roulette. It has a wheel with 37 pockets numbered from 0 to 36. The gameplay and betting options are similar to other versions of Roulette, but French Roulette has some unique rules such as "La Partage" and "En Prison" that give players better odds when the ball lands on a zero. In all, it offers an exciting and elegant gambling experience.
- American Roulette uses a 38-hole wheel with numbers from 1 to 36, a single zero (0), and a double zero (00). This additional double zero increases the house edge, making it less favourable for players compared to other Roulette variants. The gameplay and betting options are similar to other roulette variants, but the presence of the double zero makes American Roulette distinctive and more common in casinos in the entire world.
- European Roulette is also a popular variant of the game. It features a wheel with 37 pockets, including numbers from 1 to 36 and a single zero (0). The absence of a double zero gives European Roulette better odds for players compared to American Roulette. The gameplay and betting options are similar to other Roulette games, but the unique single zero makes European Roulette a better choice for many players looking for better odds of winning.
Roulette’s Odds and Payouts
Odds sound more complex than they really are, so this piece will hopefully demystify them. The wheel on European live casino roulette has 38 numbers with one zero, but the house pays 35 to 1 of a bet because a portion of that money remains with the house-house edge.
These are the usual roulette bet types:
- Red or black
- Odd or even
- High or low
If the payout is 35:1, the house will pay NZ$35 for every dollar you bet.
Expected Bonuses and Promotions
Live roulette New Zealand players are awarded a welcome bonus by dealers when they register an account for the first time. The King’s welcome bonus schedule looks as follows:
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 100% to NZ$500 + 100 FS
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% to NZ$500 + 50 FS
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 25% to NZ$1000
- 4th Deposit Bonus: 75% to NZ$500 + 100 FS
The free spins in this program are allocated to the Book of King Billy by BGaming, so they do not contribute to roulette. The cash has no restrictions, so you can use it to get familiar with roulette. The online casino has re-load benefits and daily spins that could get you closer to a good win, so it helps to take advantage as much as possible.
Casino Deposit and Withdrawal Methods for New Zealand Players
Players from New Zealand have these payment options for funding their casino accounts:
The digital payment options allow players to transfer money from their banks to send it to their gambling accounts, so deposits are effected immediately. Withdrawals take a little longer as the house has to verify whether or not one has met all the requirements and if their balances allow them to withdraw their winnings. Once King Billy Casino verifies a withdrawal, the process starts, and you can get your money in 2 hours or three days, depending on the withdrawal method. Naturally, bank transfers take the longest, while cryptocurrency is the fastest.
Comparing Free Live Roulette to Real Money Live Roulette
- Get real-life casino experience with live dealers and some background chatter.
- You interact more with humans than with the systems.
- Watch everything as it unfolds for a fair gaming session.
- You have to place a wager to play.
- Roulette is a game of chance and not of skill.
- Things to Know Before Playing Live Roulette
Before playing live roulette at the land of King Billy
Before plating try your hand at the demos, as they are free. Read more on the strategies, too, as they explain how the whole process works and what will happen during the game. You will want to know the difference between European, French, and American versions to know where to spend money. Most importantly, while having fun, it helps to remember that roulette is a game of chance most of the time, so while the strategies are great to know and follow, you may want to be kind to yourself when you lose and hope for better luck. All the best- and – remember to have fun.